The group has extensive experiences on evaluating economic impact of infrastructure projects and subnational development planning. The group is working on research in environmental and agriculture sector policies.
Head of Environmental Economics and Infrastructure Studies
Dr. Ir. Widyono Soetjipto M.Sc.
Agricultural Economics, Microeconomics.
Widyono Soetjipto is senior researcher and has joined the Institute of Economics and Social Research (LPEM-FEUI) since 1995. He is also a lecturer in the Department of Economics, University of Indonesia. He completed his undergraduate degree at Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) in 1990, received his Master of Science in Agricultural Economics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Campaign in 1995, and completed his doctoral study at Department of Economics University of Indonesia in 2004. Widyono’s teaching and research interests are in natural resource and environmental issues, economic modeling, as well as agricultural economics.
Past Research Project
– Supply Chain Analysis on Palm Oil (PT IIF, 2012)
– Social Economic Cost-Benefit Analysis of Central Kalimantan Railway Network
Development (CIMB Securities, 2012)
– Economic Impact of Tanjung Priok Port (PT Pelindo II, 2013)
– Update of Economic Impact Study (PT Freeport, 2013)
– SEADI-Newmont Local Poor in Operating Site (SEADI, 2013)
– Studies on Proliferation of Indragiri Hilir District (District of Indragiri Hilir, 2013)