The group has extensive experience on designing community development programs, advocacy implementation, as well as review and design of government social programs.
Head of Social and Community Empowerment Studies
Dra. Budi Sulistyowati, MA
Budi Sulistyowati is a senior researcher in Institute of Economics and Social Research since 1989 and also a senior lecturer in the department of economics and business, University of Indonesia. She received her Master of Art from Apollos Theological Seminary in 2004. She has a particular interest in the role of community development and corporate social responsibility in creating knowledge and innovation.
Past Research Projects
– Training Needs Assesment for Indonesia Sustainable Finance Program (World Bank, 2016)
– Economic Impact of JKN Program for Economic Growth in Indonesia (BPJS, 2016)
– Social Sensing in Neighborhood Area of SPBU Shell planned location at Pegangsaan District, Central Jakarta (PT. Shell Indonesia, 2016)
– Survey of Firm’s Participation Mapping in Labor Social Security Programs (BPJS, 2014)
– Policy of Total Number of Semester Credit Unit (SKS) in Higher Education Institutions (Tanoto Foundation, 2014)
– Social Investment Program 2014 (INPEX Masela Ltd., 2014)
– Social Investment Program in MTB (INPEX Masela Ltd., 2013)
– Studies on Mimika Social Economic Program (PT. Freeport, 2013)
– Study on Long-Term Planning Document of Teluk Wondama District, Papua (Teluk Wondama District, 2013)
– Studies on Community Development in Aceh and Nias (KPDT, 2012)
– Social Mapping Activities (PT. Inpex Corporation, 2011)