Lili Yunita completed her undergraduate degree with a major in Economics (International Trade), Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia in 2003 with funding from Mitsubishi Corporation scholarship, afterwards she continued her study in Crawford School of Economics and Governance, the Australian National University (ANU) and obtained a title of Master in International and Development Economics (MIDEC) in 2007. Lili also has participated in several trainings, including Local Finance Course (KKD), Training of Trainers for Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA), Collaborative Training (CL), Problem-Based Learning (PBL), Experimental Learning (EL), dan Econometrics. Lili started to work in LPEM FEBUI as a research assistant in 2004 and as a research associate in LPEM FEBUI in 2009. Her research interests consist of international trade, international economics, regional economics, microfinance and industrial economics.
In completing her research projects, Lili has many experience in cooperating with national and international institutions. Several domestic clients that have been handled by her including Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Trade, Pertamina, PT. PLN Tarakan, Bapeko Batam, Bank Indonesia, Indonesia Mining Association, Indonesia Transportation Department, BKPM and several local governments. As for international clients, Lili has collaborated with JICA, AUSAID, World Bank, ADB, MCAI, AIPEG, AIPD, CSIS, ERIA, NRI, Waseda University and University of Maryland. Besides research, Lili also teaches in University of Indonesia. She also handles the Training and Education program in LPEM-FEBUI, such as Functional Planner, Local Budget Training, Industrial Economics Training, Regional Analysis Training, Monitoring and Evaluation Training, Medium-Term Local Development Plan (RJPMD) Training, Technical Analysis for Budget Proposal TrainingTraining of Trainers, and Green Budgeting.
International Trade, International Economics, Regional Economics, Microfinance and Industrial Economics
– Qibtiyyah, R.M., A. U. Lumbanraja, A. P. Pratama, C. Wigjoseptina, D. Anindita, F. Mangunsong, L. Trialdi, L. Yunita, N. Kurnia, dan S. D. Iskandar Indikator Penganggaran Hijau: Sebuah Upaya Meningkatkan Komitmen Pemerintah Daerah dalam Upaya Pencapaian Target Penurunan Emisi Nasional, Policy Brief, September 2017.
– Qibtiyyah, R.M., A. U. Lumbanraja, A. P. Pratama, C. Wigjoseptina, D. Anindita, F. Mangunsong, L. Trialdi, L. Yunita, N. Kurnia, dan S. D. Iskandar Analisis Regulasi Rencana Mitigasi Perubahan Iklim untuk Menghijaukan Anggaran Pemerintah Daerah , Policy Brief, September 2017.
– Qibtiyyah, R.M., C. Wigjoseptina, D. Anindita, F. Mangunsong, L. Trialdi, L. Yunita, N. Kurnia, S. D. Iskandar dan Y. S. Simbolon Secondary Indicators untuk Program Mitigasi RAN-GRK dalam Penganggaran Hijau di Indonesia , Policy Brief, June 2016.
– Wigjoseptina, C., L. Yunita and Y. Sofiyandi, Survey on the Utilisation of Free Trade Agreements in Indonesia , in Ing, L.Y. and S. Urata (eds.), The Use of FTAs in ASEAN: Survey-based Analysis. ERIA Research Project Report 2013-5, Jakarta: ERIA, pp.77-102, 2015.
– Nuryakin,C., P. Sastiono, F.A. Maizar, P. Amin , L. Yunita, N. Puspita1 , M. Afrizal , & C. Tjen,
Financial Inclusion through Digital Financial Services and Branchless Banking: Inclusiveness, Challenges and Opportunities , LPEM-FEBUI Working Paper 008, June 2017 ISSN 2356-4008.