This research and consultation group do study on fiscal and economic impacts of oil and gas sector policies, local development policy planning and local development policy implementation’s economic impacts.
Head of Regional and Energy Resources Policy Studies
Dr. Ir. Uka Wikarya M.Si.
Regional Economics, Econometrics
Uka Wikarya is a senior researcher in Institute of Economics and Social Research and also a lecturer in Department of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia. Uka’s research interests are regional economics, econometrics, input-output model, and statistic. He received his master degree from Bogor Agriculture Institute (IPB) in 2003 and completed his doctoral degree at University of Indonesia in 2010.
Past Research Projects
– Enabling Innovation and Productivity Growth in Low Income Countries (EIP-LIC) (Tilburg University, 2016)
– Tax Scheme of C02 and Low Carbon Emission Vehicle Program (LCEP) for Four-wheeled Vehicles (GAIKINDO, 2016)
– Update of Economic and Fiscal Impact Analysis (PT. Agincourt Resources, 2016)
– Ideal Funding Model for Local State Owned Company (BUMD) in Managing Indonesia Participating Interest (IPI) on Oil and Gas Back-end Area of Works (SKK MIGAS, 2016)
– Formulation and Mapping of Local and National Creative Goods and Services’ Promotion Development (BEKRAF, 2016)
– Local Government of Mimika and Stakeholders on the Economic, Fiscal and (Social) Community Studies (PT. FREEPORT INDONESIA, 2015)
– Multiplier Effect Study of Production Scale (PT. Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM) Persero, 2015)
– Study of Bontang’s City Branding (Bappeda Kota Bontang, 2015)
– Economic, Social and Cultural Impact of PT.Freeport Indonesia (Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral (KESDM), 2015)
– Economic and Social Impact of Mineral-based Industry in Papua (Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral (KESDM), 2015)
– Sustainability of PLN Tarakan (PLN Tarakan, 2012)
– Gas Allocation Need Assessment of PLN Medan (PGN, 2013)
– Study on Optimal Gasoline Distribution of Pertamina (PT Pertamina, 2013)
– Forecasting Model of BBM (Ministry of Finance, 2012)