The group has more than 18 years of experience in conducting various studies related to social mapping, making action plans and executing community empowerment programs, especially in areas where oil and gas companies and mines operate. In addition, the aim of the group is to help various companies in carrying out community empowerment programs and synergizing various programs with local governments, in the form of assisting companies to develop master plans for community development and empowerment and their strategic plans.
In addition to conducting a consultation process for various community empowerment programs, the group also carries out various training programs for government agencies and private companies to increase the capacity of their employees in various community empowerment processes. The various cases discussed in the training process are real and up-to-date cases of the studies conducted. The training process emphasizes on interactive learning (adult-oriented learning) and discovery learning (participants learn actively).
Head of Social and Community Empowerment Studies
Dra. Budi Sulistyowati, MA
Budi Sulistyowati is a senior researcher at the Institute of Economics and Social Research since 1989 and also a senior lecturer at the Department of Economics and business, University of Indonesia. She received her bachelor degree from University of Indonesia (Anthropology) in 1989 and Master of Art from the Apollos Theological Seminary in 2004. She has a particular interest in the role of community development and corporate social responsibility in creating knowledge and innovation.
Past Research Projects
- Community Development and Empowement Master Plan Program in PT Freeport Indonesia (2018-2019)
- Community Development and Empowement Master Plan Program in PT NHM Mining Closure Period (2018-2019)
- LPMAK’s Institutional and Economic Strategic Plan (2017-2018)
- Women Empowerment in Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining (ASGM) in Indonesia Pilot Project in Sekotong, West Lombok (World bank) ; 2019
- Impact of the Economic and Fiscal, and Perception On The Community Development Program Of Pt Nusa Halmahera Minerals (2017)
- Impact of the Community Development Program on PTFI’s Existence in Mimika Regency (2015)
- Qualitative study of the Green Back World Bank Program in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (2017)
- Social Mapping in Adaut and Saumlaki, West Southeast Maluku, PT Inpex Corporation (2012)”
Contact: +62-21-3143177 ext. email@example.com