Training and courses are LPEM FEBUI’s effort in order to improve the quality of human resources through non-degree training and course activities. LPEM FEBUI has been running various educational and training activities since 1978 in collaboration with central government agencies, local governments, private sector, and international institutions. Training and courses by LPEM FEBUI consist of two kind of trainings: (1) Regular Trainings (2) Non-Reguler Trainings.
Reguler Trainings consist of:
- Regulatory Impact Assessment Training
- Basic Econometrics Training
- STATA Data Management Training
Non-Reguler Trainings consist of:
- Trainings with Planning theme
- Trainings with Public Finance theme
- Trainings with Public Policy theme
- Trainings with Economics and Social theme
- Trainings with Methodology theme
The training will be held in LPEM FEBUI at Jakarta or other regions outside the city following prior agreement between LPEM FEBUI and the clients. Training is generally held on Monday to Friday (08:00 to 17:00 GMT). Our Training office location is at:
Gedung Diklat LPEM FEBUI
Jl. Salemba Raya 4, Jakarta 10430
Tel. 021-3143177 ext. 621/623
For further information and registration, please download following form.